Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Camera: Thick Beautiful Sexy Divas Fashion Show

I bought a new camera! It's a FinePix S1000fd w/ 12x optical zoom. I was given the opportunity to take pictures at a Fashion show in Laurens, and if I were lucky they would be published in a magazine! However, I didn't send my pictures off because I didn't like any of them. The pictures I took had the potential of being "great shots," but because I didn't test the camera out as much as I should have before the show, I was unprepared! BUT...I've decided to post a few pictures on my blog and learn from my mistakes! After practicing with the camera, it's actually not that great of a camera...the optical zoom is awesome, but my main problem right now is if you take a picture with anything or anyone in black, the black looks faded. So, if anyone has any tips on how I can solve that problem, I would greatly appreciate it! Peace & God Bless!


8 comments:

  1. This is very interesting. The pictures have great potential, so I just wish you better luck next time! Was the theme animal print or something? That's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the animal print is dope. shawty in da cheetah print look like she killin it. i luv me sum thick chicks. especially the 2 in da middle. keep doin ya thang ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the animal prints are hot. Where was this? I can be a thick sexy diva! I love that zebra print dress. Chick in the leopard print is killing it for real! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the Finepix S2000HD, pretty much the same as yours but an couple of extras that I needed.
    For the top photo you need more front lighting to brighten up the black of the dress. There should be a feature on your camera, N with an arrow. This setting will take two shots when you trigger the shutter, one with natural light followed by a second shot with the flash. Better to take too many shots and delete some than to lose a good shot.
    Hope this helps,
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same problem using the Finepix. The optical zoom is awesome. However, the picture don't have GREAT quality. I took mine back and a got Canon! Looking at your other pictures, I see you're starting to figure out the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-)...nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, SquirrelQueen for the advice! I'll try that out the next time! The biggest bone I have to pick with this camera as of now, is the fact that the picture quality is fair and not Great/Good! Any ideas on how to change that, besides getting another camera? :-)

    Thanks for the comments everyone! Peace & God Bless!

    ReplyDelete