Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NO PICTURES?!?!?!?! WHAT????

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for following my blog and for all the feedback! I really do appreciate it! You have helped me become more comfortable and confident with the camera...Another thing, I would like to apologize for not posting any new pics for the past 2-3 weeks! I have been busy with school and work, BUT I am going to do a "Celebrity Mock" photo shoot with my sister! It should be fun and hilarious. . .I definately would like ALL of your feedback on the pictures when I post them! I am about to do some homework and then eat dinner, so as always, Peace & God Bless!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your photos look edible. You got the gift that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you so much! Thank you for following me as well! I apologize for not putting up any recent pictures...I'm in summer school and working, so it's taking up some of my time! But I have a project coming up soon!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Lemonade Stand Award for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! How do I attach it to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, Great pics..
    -Q.

    ReplyDelete